Would you love to breathe new life into the heart of your Tampa home? What if you could achieve that without a long, messy, expensive kitchen renovation?
FHIA Remodeling offers budget-friendly cabinet refacing services that deliver a totally updated look in just a few days—and for much less than the cost of a cabinet replacement.
We only use premium products that are beautiful, easy to maintain, and incredibly durable. Along with superior workmanship completed by knowledgeable, fully licensed and insured professionals, you can expect results that are every bit as eye-catching as a more extensive (and expensive) remodel.
The Cabinet Refacing Process
Now that you know you can get impressive results, you may want to know a bit about the cabinet refacing process. Here's how it works:
- During the free consultation, a designer will help you choose styles, colors, and fixtures.
- Once your products have been custom-fabricated, cabinet doors and drawer fronts are removed.
- Veneers will be expertly applied to doors and drawer fronts.
- The sides of all cabinets will be skinned.
- Once the application is complete, our team will reinstall the doors and drawer fronts and install hardware.
Is Cabinet Refacing Right for You?
Are you debating reface vs. replace? For most homeowners, cabinet refacing is an excellent choice, and there are only a couple of reasons it would work for your kitchen.
- You want to change the layout of your kitchen.
- The existing cabinets are badly damaged and/or not structurally sound.
If neither of those applies, then cabinet refacing can give you the updated look you want at an affordable price!
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Cabinet Refacing for Your Tampa Home
Let's start a conversation about your ideas for your kitchen and schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and accurate cabinet refacing estimate. Call FHIA Remodeling today or fill out our online form now to get started and to learn more about any of our Tampa home improvement services.